The Bank Leadership Council created Banking Leadership Texas to:
- Enhance the professional growth of Texas bank leaders
- Prepare and evolve bankers for their banking careers
- Provide resources and networking opportunities for bankers within their regions; all bank employees are invited to attend
- Stimulate professional and personal growth
How will BLT help train and develop bank leaders?
- Involvement in the political process/Advocacy through Grassroots programs
- Participation in Banking Leadership Texas meetings & receptions, sponsored by the TBA BLC, within each TBA District
- Education and training programs offered by TBA
What opportunities are available for BLT?
- Participate in a “Banking Leadership Texas," sponsored by the TBA BLC, and network with your co-workers and peers
- Share ideas and problem solve
- Great introduction to government relations
- Join us in Austin and D.C. and engage in one-on-one meetings with our Texas congressional delegation
- Help us stand together in large numbers to advocate industry issues
- Help educate legislators on what our industry needs and the benefits we provide for all consumers alike
Want to Volunteer on a TBA Council or Committee?
Simply complete a Volunteer form.
E-mail or call 512-472-8388