The Texas Bankers Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Texas Bankers Association, serves and supports Texas banks, their employees and communities through various programs.
- Consumer education and financial literacy are top priorities of the Foundation. The How to Get Started – A guide to financial literacy in your community was designed to help banks start or enhance financial literacy efforts in their community.
- The Cornerstone and LiFE Awards recognizes Texas banks and bankers that enhance their community through community service projects and financial literacy programs.
- The Foundation annually honors bankers who have devoted 50 years or more to the banking industry.
- The Foundation encourages excellence in banking by providing scholarships to graduate schools of banking at premier universities throughout the nation.
- The Foundation also protects Texas banks and their employees by discouraging robberies through the Robbery Rewards program.