American Momentum Bank
College Station, TX
MORTGAGE SECONDARY MARKETING ANALYST
The Analyst is responsible for processing rate locks, edits, extensions, etc., preparing applicable reports, and reconciling loan sales. The analyst will commit loans to Correspondent Investors and update Investor on any change in loan terms. Additional responsibilities will include managing loan pricing software and customized programming for AMB loan products.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Download Daily Rate Sheets, receive and process Rate Locks, and commit loans to approved Correspondent Investors.
• Process edits to mortgage loan files for changes in rate locks, loan amounts, LTV, etc. Determine need for re-disclosure due to Changed/Circumstance and notify disclosure team.
• Review on-line loan applications, upload to Calyx, and notify MLOs
• Monitor daily pipeline for closing dates and investor delivery dates.
• Prepare various mortgage lending reports and monitor secondary market pipeline reports to ensure on-time delivery of loans held for sale
• Maintain loan pricing software, ensuring accuracy of pricing engine for salable loans and loans held for portfolio. Update software for custom eligibility and pricing factors, based on approved loan programs and pricing strategies.
• Monitor sale of loans and process Gain on Sale entries, reconciling actual gain with expected gains.
• Accounting, Finance, and/or Banking experience - 3+ years.
• Excellent technical skills with Computer systems and Microsoft Office products.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance degree preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills.