Mt. Pleasant, Texas
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Deposit Ops Manager Branch/Dept.: Corporate
EEO Job Category: Administrative Support Reports to: SVP of Operations
FLSA Status: Non-exempt Last Revision Date: June 11, 2021
• Supervise ACH function of the bank, including but not limited to, oversee organizing and responding to annual ACH Audit and Risk Assessment. Review ACH policy and suggest changes to be approved by SVP of Operations and Compliance Officer.
• Create and update all ACH Origination customers as needed. Review weekly files. Perform annual review of ACH Origination customers and their limits.
• Supervise incoming and outgoing wires, both foreign and domestic. Organize and respond to annual audits of wire function.
• Supervise the debit card department.
• Supervise, organize, and review Reg CC holds. Organize and respond to annual audits on Reg CC.
• Supervise the following functions, working with Fiserv when trouble shooting issues that cannot be resolved within the bank:
o Electronic Banking, including bill pay, mobile capture, Pop Money, and other electronic payments
o Voice Access
• Supervise the daily processing of mobile capture and FraudGuard.
• Supervise and backup the following daily processes:
o Returned checks
o All returns and manual adjustments
• Supervise the stop payment processing, updating the forms and procedures annually.
• Supervise forgery process.
• Centralize and process reclamations, levies, and garnishments.
• Supervise customer research requests.
• Supervise year-end tax notice project – mailed by Fiserv.
• Review various operations reports.
• Back up operations staff.
• All other duties as assigned
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
• High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 5 years banking experience required.
• 2 years supervising experience required.
• Advanced knowledge of the Bank’s requirements under the Bank Secrecy Act through initial and periodic training.
• Good conversational skills and communication skills.
• Position requires lifting to 25 lbs.
Cypress Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.