The health and safety of everyone attending our events is important to us. We are working closely with our partners and venues to employ best practices to mitigate potential health risks associated with COVID-19. However, your participation is voluntary and includes acknowledgment of the inherent risks associated with in-person gatherings as the pandemic continues. Masks and vaccines are not required to attend our events, however they are strongly recommended. Please monitor public health alerts and make decisions that are best for you, your family, employees and colleagues.
Out of an abundance of caution, we ask that if any of the following apply, you not attend any of our upcoming face-to-face events:
- You have a recent confirmed case of Coronavirus, or have been notified by medical personnel that you are being assessed or monitored for the virus;
- You have had close contact with someone who is recently confirmed to have, or is being evaluated for, Coronavirus infection; or
- You have a serious medical condition or have a compromised immune system.
Prevention is key:
- Vaccinations are available at most pharmacies and health care providers.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.