Develop a better understanding of the operating, investing and financing cash flows of a business and how they impact loan repayment. Whether you are new to financial analysis, or even if you are looking for a refresher, this program provides the information you need. It is also highly recommended for bankers preparing to attend a formal lending school. Bring your calculator and pencil! Highlights include:
Financial Statement Analysis
- Introduction to financial statements and the three methods of accounting
- How business financial statements and tax returns are constructed (accounting refresher)
- More on accrual accounting used by larger businesses
- Ratio analysis
Cash Flow Analysis
For a detailed program description and a list of nearby hotels, view the brochure below:
- Why you need more than traditional ratios and cash flow as net income + depreciation + interest expense
- Building, understanding and using the banker-based UCA cash flow model
Registering Someone Else: Click Register a Coworker and select their name from the drop-down list. To add a new contact, please complete the entire form.
Multi-Registrant Discount: Please complete checkout for the first registrant (confirmation screen), then wait 10 minutes before entering additional registrants to receive the discount.
Questions? Email [email protected] or call (512) 472-8388.